The Ultimate Festival Experience
Limited in quantity. Ultimate in experience. The Connoisseur Experience is for the serious food and beverage lover who wants the very best the Festival can offer, including:
- access to an exclusive Connoisseur Lounge, created by award-winning Atlanta designer, William Peace, for socializing, eating, drinking and participating in private food and beverage classes
- a beverage program featuring unique products, including wines from Broadbent Selections
- a full kitchen for up-close demonstrations with nationally-recognized chefs
- breakfast served daily by award-winning chefs
- reserve seating for general Festival classes and VIP access to the Tasting Tents
- a dedicated Concierge to help with all Festival needs
Connoisseur passes also include evening dinners and events based on the pass level.
Atlanta Food & Wine Festival is pleased to welcome Bartholomew Broadbent and Broadbent Selections as the presenting sponsor of the Connoisseur Lounge wine program.
Founded in 1996 by Bartholomew Broadbent, Broadbent Selections, Inc., is the exclusive US national importer for some of the worlds most sought after family wineries, including Chateau Musar, Warwick Estate, Spy Valley, Ferreira, Quinta do Crasto, Louis Guntrum, Montsarra Cava, Vilafonte, AABadenhorst, and Dr.Hermann.
Raised in the English wine trade in a formal apprenticeship to his legendary father, Michael Broadbent MW [Director of Christie’s and prolific wine author], Broadbent was ranked 48th in the “Top 100 Most Influential People in the U.S Wine Industry” by IntoWine.com (2013). Today, he has expanded from his pivotal role in the breathtaking growth of Port and Madeira to “exert a profound influence on the US wine market” says Decanter magazine. He owns Broadbent Port, Madeira and Vinho Verde in Portugal, Broadbent Malbec in Argentina, Broadbent Gruner Veltliner in Austria and The Curator in South Africa. Broadbent lives in Virginia where he is also pioneering the distribution of Virginia wines, now available in over 30 states.