A Tasting Experience Like No Other $100
The Atlanta Food & Wine Festival Tasting Tents are designed to take guests on an epicurean journey through the South with curated “tasting trails” showcasing great food and drink items from across the region and from other Southern regions around the globe like Southern Europe, South Africa, South America, Southern Hemisphere and South-of-the-Border.
2014 TASTING TENT HIGHLIGHTS:
- New location on Peachtree Walk between 12th & 13th
- 100+ Exhibitors
- 60+ Trail Chefs – award-winning talent that rotates daily
- Curated Tasting Trails – Barbecue, Bourbon, Breakfast, Breads & Sweets, Chicken, Craft Beer, Imports & Inspirations, Pork, Seafood, Snacks & Cheeses, Southern Grown and Southern Wines & Spirits
- Live music
- Seating areas provided by Ballard Designs
- Fantastic sponsor areas – Big Green Egg, Buick, The Coca-Cola Company, Delta Air Lines, PNC, Stella Artois and more
The 2014 Exhibitors and Trail Chefs will be announced by May 1.