AF&WF Volunteer Registration
CLOSES TUESDAY MAY 31
Step 1: Check out the AF&WF Volunteer Overview to learn more about the Festival and our volunteer roles!
Step 2: Easily sign up to volunteer by filling out the form linked below at “VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION”.
Step 3: Within 48 hours you will receive an email from our registration site, Sched. Follow the prompts in the email to log in to Sched and sign up for the role & shift(s) you want. Multiple shifts = multiple benefits!
Step 4: Mark your calendars! You will receive regular reminders from Sched and AF&WF.
Step 5: Come to Atlanta Food & Wine Festival ready to pitch in, help out and HAVE FUN!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the 2017 Atlanta Food & Wine Festival! We are delighted by the friends and supporters who want to lend a hand and help us make Festival weekend a one-of-kind experience for our guests, talent, sponsors and city.
There are many ways to support the Festival! We have opportunities beginning Wednesday, May 24 and ending Monday, June 5. Our needs range from the following roles:
- Welcome guests to the Festival in our Welcome Center (Greeters, Check-In, Ticket Sales)
- Support behind-the-scenes needs by working in our Production Office
- Help out in our Tasting Tents by greeting guests as they arrive, helping out Exhibitors and making sure things run smoothly
- Roll up your chef’s coat and lend your culinary experience to our Kitchen and Beverage programs
- Pitch in at our Dinners & Events around town as a greeter, culinary or beverage volunteer.
We need your support! Thank you for volunteering for the best role to fit your skills and experience. Cheers!