2022 VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Thank you for your interest in being a Volunteer at the 2022 Atlanta Wine and Food Festival!
We are delighted by all of our friends and supporters who want to lend a hand and help us make Festival weekend a one-of-a-kind experience for guests, sponsors and the city.
There are many ways to support the Festival this year, including brand new ways to support your fellow volunteers as leads. There are lots of exciting ways to get involved!
- Welcome guests to the Festival in our Welcome Center (greeters, check-In, ticket sales, etc.)
- Support behind-the-scenes needs by working in our Production Office
- Help out at our signature events by greeting guests as they arrive, helping out Exhibitors and making sure things run smoothly
- Roll up your chef’s jacket sleeves and lend your culinary expertise to our Kitchen and Beverage programs.
- Pitch in at our Dinners & Events around town as a hospitality, culinary or beverage volunteer
- Take volunteering to the next level by serving as a Volunteer Lead, in charge of volunteer check-in and management at various Festival locations
Atlanta Food & Wine Festival simply would not be successful without the contributions of hundreds of committed volunteers. Thank you in advance for volunteering for the best role to fit your skills and experience.
Kindly check back for an opportunity to join us this fall on July 1, 2022, when volunteer applications officially open to the public.