Rock Town Distillery, located on Main Street in downtown Little Rock, is the first legal distillery of any kind in Arkansas since prohibition. Rock Town uses grains from Arkansas to distill award winning spirits one small batch at a time. Our spirits are carefully distilled from corn, wheat and rye that are grown within a 125 miles of the distillery. Our passion is our spirit and our dedication is to our craft. Founded in 2010 by Phil Brandon, Rock Town Distillery has won numerous top international awards for its spirits and can be found in 14 states (including Georgia) the UK and Canada.
- ‘Feast in the Field’ Gin Wins Gold – World Gin Awards (UK), 2018
- Sorghum Whiskey named one of the “Top 100 Spirits of 2017” – Wine Enthusiast, 2017
- Gold Medal for Arkansas Rye Whiskey – San Francisco World Spirits Competition, 2016
- S. Micro Whiskey of the Year – Jim Murray’s Whiskey Bible, 2015
- Top ‘Ten Best Distillery Tours’ – USA Today, 2014
- Best American Whiskey – Whiskey Magazine, 2013