Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the 2021 Atlanta Food & Wine Festival! We are delighted by all of our friends and supporters who want to lend a hand and help us make Festival weekend a one-of-kind experience for our guests, talent, sponsors and city.
There are many ways to support the Festival this year, including brand new ways to support your fellow volunteers as Leads. There are lots of exciting ways to get involved!
- Welcome guests to the Festival in our Welcome Center (greeters, check-In, ticket sales, etc.)
- Support behind-the-scenes needs by working in our Production Office
- Help out in our Tasting Tents by greeting guests as they arrive, helping out Exhibitors and making sure things run smoothly
- Roll up your chef’s jacket sleeves and lend your culinary expertise to our Kitchen and Beverage programs.
- Pitch in at our Dinners & Events around town as a hospitality, culinary or beverage volunteer
- Take volunteering to the next level by serving as a Volunteer Lead, in charge of volunteer check-in and management at various Festival locations
Atlanta Food & Wine Festival simply would not be successful without the contributions of hundreds of committed volunteers. Thank you in advance for volunteering for the best role to fit your skills and experience.
Please register by filling out this form:
“I’ve volunteered for many organizations. AF&WF is so efficient and well-organized and I appreciate the respect and courtesy granted to all volunteers. Thank you for making this such a positive experience. I enjoyed every moment during my shifts and look forward to volunteering again in the future!”